Hypnobirthing and antenatal classes in Sussex
I offer a variety of hypnobirthing and antenatal classes in Sussex. This includes workshops and full courses.
Individual sessions and workshops
- Antenatal Breastfeeding Preparation Perfect if you’re having your first baby and want to get breastfeeding off to a good start. Alternatively this can act as a refresher, or help you breastfeed this time if you didn’t before.
- Caesarean Birth Preparation In-depth discussion about what happens during your caesarean birth and in the hours and days after. Focus on how to make it a positive and enjoyable experience. This can include planning a ‘natural caesarean’.
- Homebirth Preparation In-depth discussion about your plans for a home birth. Includes practicalities like birth pools and how to cope with a long labour. The aim is to give you the best possible chance of the birth you are hoping for. We can also consider obstacles you might face. So you can plan how to respond to those situations if they do occur.
- The Little Birth Company Hypnobirthing workshop A stand alone hypnobirthing preparation workshop.
Short courses (2-4 sessions)
- Refresher Antenatal Course This course is for parents who have had a baby before. It generally focuses on preparing for the birth. We can include a reminder about any postnatal topics that you would like to cover. It is particularly helpful if you experienced interventions during your birth last time and are hoping to avoid them with this baby. Or maybe you want to prepare for breastfeeding after difficulties last time.
- Mini Antenatal Course We can cover all of the topics included on the full antenatal course in less detail. Or just choose some of the topics.
- Caesarean Birth Preparation Antenatal Course Covering all of the topics included in the full antenatal course, except the topics relating to labour and birth. However we will consider what to do if you go into labour before the date your caesarean is booked for.
- The Little Birth Company Hypnobirthing Course A full hypnobirthing preparation course, including materials for you to use to continue to your practice and preparation at home.
Full courses (4-6 sessions)
- Full Antenatal Course This course gives you the opportunity to explore numerous topics related to late pregnancy, birth and early parenting in depth, including breastfeeding. It aims to leave you feeling prepared and confident.
- Full Antenatal Course including The Little Birth Company Hypnobirthing Programme This is a complete birth preparation course, including everything from the Full Antenatal Course plus hypnobirthing.
Find out more by clicking on the links below or contact me if you’ve got any questions.