Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our sites you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is My Birth and Baby Ltd of Broadway Court, Brighton Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8JT.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in the contact form on our site. The information you give us may include (but is not necessarily limited to) your:
- email address
- phone number
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our site or interact with the emails we send to you, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages, resources and/or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction, and methods used to browse away from the page
How will we use the information about you?
We use information held about you in the following ways (the following lists are not exhaustive):
Information you give to us We will use this information to:
- contact you to discuss our services and provide a quotation
- notify you about changes to our service
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- fulfil any contract we form with you
Information we collect about you We will use this information:
- to improve our site
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others. Also to deliver relevant advertising to you
- fulfil the duties of any contract we agree with you
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights, access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you, to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and to have your personal data deleted on request.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, or would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us